Páginas

Friday, October 22, 2010

CAMBRIDGE DAY 2010 - RECIFE-PE


So here I am to talk about the Cambridge Day Event 2010. I've just got home and It was really nice, I could meet some of my old friends there and some of the new ones too! As I said before, this is a great opportunity for you to meet some new people and improve your skills on the language. I also had the opportunity of meeting 2 people from London and one from Canada. The speaker, Jeff Stranks, talked about Listening, Lexis and Learning. A great speech, funny and very meaningful. There were also raffles and I did not get anything... =(  LOL  But a lot of people did! =D
Take a look at the video & pictures and see what you missed!
Stay Tuned!


Before the Event Starts...
Me

Audience



Jeff Stranks

Jeff Stranks

Jeff Stranks

Audience



It's raffle time!

The Gang - Part I

The Gang - Part II

Me and Jeff Stranks



No comments:

Post a Comment